We are a leading indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Distribution Company with Global connections and branches in West Africa sub-region. We manufacture and distribute a wide range of quality Ethical, OTC and Veterinary products.
Following our present capacity/expansion, we now seek to recruit energetic, experienced and resourceful persons to fill this position
Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Mandatory Periodic Sales Target delivery providing above 85% cash of periodic sales.
- Supervise and mould Sales Representatives for efficient supervision, Detailing, Presentation, make Calls and effectively cover territory thereby creating the environment to meet monthly sales target.
- Supervise Extensive Hospital Penetration by ensuring Sales Representatives make Hospital Calls.
- Develop a standard of measurement to monitor, audit and measure call rates based on Standard Call Rates.
- Supervise the full calls on all key decision making authorities in Hospitals and ensure formulary listing of Company’s products.
- Drive and enforce Sales Representatives achievement of sales budget periodically. Measure performance and make recommendation in continuous underperformance if any.
- Train Sales Representatives quarterly in-house on product Knowledge, Detailing/Presentation Skills, Selling Skills, Winning with Customers, using in house facilitators.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Computer literacy with emphasis on Excel and Power Point Proficiency.
- People oriented person/Team Player.
- Ability to travel at short notice or for long period where it calls.
- Good Knowledge of the market, Pharm. Industry.
- Good Product Knowledge Detailing and Presentation Proficiency.
- Neat and Good Dress sense
- Fluency in English (Spoken and Written)
- Good Knowledge of the 6 Geopolitical Zones of Nigeria
- Must be able to produce 2 Guarantors of Top status in Society and Good Financial Status.
- Must be between 35 Years – 45 years of age
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and handwritten applications to the undersigned within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484564 to apply for this job .