To help the Senior Pastor with his day-to-day operations and help him navigate his day. As a personal assistant to the Senior Pastor, you will work with the Senior Pastor, rather than as a shared assistant. Therefore, you will be relied upon to know the Senior Pastor’s schedule inside and out. You will help plan his days, coordinate travel/route, and possibly other duties like picking up gifts, dry cleaning, running errands to the bank, home, etc.
You might be required to work long hours, travel often and it includes work during the weekend. Typically, holidays will be given at least once a week which would usually be on Mondays.
- Drives the Senior Pastor to/from official meetings, seminars, workshops, functions or anywhere deem fit by the Senior Pastor.
- Maintains vehicles in good working condition: cleans vehicle and checks for such essentials as gas, oil, water and tyre pressure and makes entries in log booking concerning trips, purpose of same, mileage, fuel and any delays occurring on roads.
- He will deliver and collect items, whenever possible, on behalf of the Senior Pastor
- General duties, e.g. banking and postage.
- He will be available to undertake some administrative duties under supervision, and in agreement with Director of Operations and the Senior Pastor.
- He will be expected to work after hours and on weekends.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
- He only attends to the Senior Pastor’s needs or as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
- Drives keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Have a good reputation of honesty, loyalty and trustworthiness
- A Christian who fundamentally believes in pleasing and living for God as defined by the word of God (The Bible)
- Very fluent in spoken and written English Language; with ability to speak any other local Nigeria dialect an advantage
- A minimum of ND degree
- At least 5 years working as a private driver (NOT A COMMERCIAL driving experience)
- Desired Age range: 28 – 36
- Possess a Valid Nigeria Driver’s License
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484559 to apply for this job .