Reporting to: Office Manager
Overview of Role: Providing administrative services to assist Case Managers at NWI HQ.
Role Objectives and Responsibilities
An effective administrator is an asset to an organization. He or she is the link between an organization's various departments and ensures the smooth flow of information from one part to the other. Thus without an effective administration, an organization would not run professionally and smoothly.
- Ensure that the CIS sheets received from Sales Consultants once a case is sold are correctly completed and all the relevant documents required by the Case Manager for the first point of contact with the client is included in the file.
- Send through the CIS Sheet, Proof of payment and payment invoice along with any other documentation the client has provided via email to NWI Head Office for the case to be allocated to a Case Manager. This must be done as soon as the case has been sold and the file vetted by you. Please ensure that clear, concise information is provided in the description of the case on the CIS sheet.
- Ensure that all information and updates that have been sent from Head Office in Cape Town is distributed to the Sales Consultants as soon as received as this is often important information relating to legislation changes or processes.
- Undertake follow up calls with clients that have been brought on board as a client from your Franchise to ensure effective communication and proper case management is undertaken. Relay the client’s feedback to the Case Manager responsible for the case.
- Provide support to the Case Managers situated at the NWI Head Office in Cape Town, South Africa. This support can be telephonically and/or via email.
- Taking calls from clients. Communication is a vital part of our business and can make or break the trust that the clients have in us and our ability to assist them effectively. If a client calls, be available to take the call as this in most cases results in issues or concerns that the client has is resolved and assists us in them working together in achieving the desired end result. Avoiding clients generally causes them calling several times, talking to different colleagues and becoming aggressive etc. which is unfair towards your colleagues.
- Respond to all emails and calls that you have received within one working day for receiving them.
- Maintain effective relations with clients, colleagues both were you are situated and with NWI Head Office.
- Keep your immediate supervisor informed of any possible problematic clients and assist with
- Ensure that clients who have opted for a payment plan with a Sales Consultant pays their balance on time in order to avoid the case being closed.
- Perform any other duties assigned or delegated by the Franchisor and/or NWI Head Office
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484527 to apply for this job .