Reporting to: Sales Manager
Overview of Role: Selling of Immigration Services to various countries
- Manage leads provided in accordance with NWI systems and processes and in accordance with acceptable time frames
- Reach and maintain sales target set by NWI
- Advise clients and assess their eligibility under current legislation to emigrate or to apply for a visa/permit
- Assist with the procurement of leads through new proactive methods
- Job areas and priorities continually evolve to reflect new business developments.
- The job description may change and evolve to meet business needs.
- Achieve and maintain monthly revenue targets set by NWI
- Provide clients with true and accurate information at all times
- Provide clients with quotations and relevant paperwork / contracts in a timely fashion
- Respond to new leads within the time given ( 24 hours )
- Provide caseworkers with timely submission of client data for processes of visa/permit
- Provide input and source possible new services to be offered to clients
- Procure partners linked to the Immigration Industry to develop passive lead throughput
- Maintain constructive & professional relationships with all staff and remain professional at all times
- Maintain clean attire, maintain clean desk and respectable working environment
- Always comply with the company code of discipline
- Contribute to a happy and productive working environment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484515 to apply for this job .