- Coordinate planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities on effectiveness of all food assistance interventions (e.g. beneficiary needs and status, food security status, programme modalities, implementation challenges, etc.).
- Contribute to the analysis of outcome data and recommend improvements to programme interventions and to enhance WFPs ability to demonstrate outcome focused results.
- Produce frequent monitoring and evaluation progress reports with status of results and implementation of improvements.
- To build capacity of staff, increase awareness on the importance of monitoring and evaluation and encourage accountability for demonstrating results.
- Work in close collaboration with internal counterparts and external partners to strengthen the quality and consistency of monitoring and evaluation activities in the field.
- Act in an assigned emergency response capacity as required to meet emergency food assistance needs.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Advanced University degree in Sociology, Social Development, Development Economics or Performance Management or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of relevant work experience and/or training/courses.
- A minimum of 1-3 years relevant professional experience is required in the following:
- Led effective monitoring and evaluation processes across multiple countries or at the global level.
- Developed a high-performing team and managed effective monitoring and evaluation operations at a country level.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods and ability to guide others in selecting them.
- Broad knowledge of diverse evaluation practices, concepts, and principles.
- Broad knowledge of internal and external best practices and partnerships to develop and implement optimal evaluation arrangements.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484510 to apply for this job .