- Recognize opportunities to evolve the current humanitarian portfolio into a more effective and impactful portfolio addressing the changing needs of conflict-affected populations.
- Contribute to country-wide strategy development.
- Identify, build and manage collaborative partnerships with communities, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Ensure effective coordination.
- Develop activity work plans and manage day-to-day activity implementation
- Ensure that program implementation is responsive to community needs, meets targets, and is carried out in line with best practices;
- Ensure that beneficiaries are effectively targeted according to vulnerability criteria;
- Establish and maintain effective program reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results) for both internal and external use;
- Integrate community approaches, protection mainstreaming, gender sensitivity and capacity building into all activities as appropriate.
- Ensure program filing system is in place, adheres to internal and donor regulation and filing is regularly maintained.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484477 to apply for this job .