Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Formulate strategies, policies and procedures for all maintenance activities within the department.
- Plan, prepare and present annual CAPEX requirements and annual maintenance expense budget
- Maintain approved budget expenditure on all Mechanical / Electrical and Energy cost centres.
- Develop and coordinate performance plans and establish objectives in line with Flour operations target and budgets Ensure mills run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime
Qualification and Experience
- Demonstrated Knowledge of installation procedures for equipment & machines parts
- Practical knowledge of industry Health and Safety procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Proven relationship management skill
- BEng/HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Nigerian Society for Engineers
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of Milling Technology will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484465 to apply for this job .