25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with general manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Responsibility for discovering, developing and implementing marketing strategy for the new markets segments & customers
- B.Sc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Thorough knowledge & experience of Cashew Kernel Marketing in Domestic market (knowledge of international markets is an added advantage)
- Proven experience in new business development & marketing/sales in a food processing company and generally in the FMCG industry
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of using social media to market products/generate sales and web analytics
- Excellent organizational, networking, presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484459 to apply for this job .