25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Investigate complaints to determine causes and consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained
- Conduct process and factory audit
- Ensure compliance with all NAFDAC, legal and government regulations
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct
- BSc, BTECH, HND in Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or any science related course.
- 3 - 5 years’ proven experience as a quality assurance manager at an FMCG
- Sound knowledge of food safety and food quality assurance techniques and standards
- Thorough knowledge of NAFDAC food processing requirements and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Experience with packaging of branded products
- Experience developing, testing and optimizing simple seasoning recipes
- Experience handling and using laboratory equipment
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Detailed and results oriented
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484457 to apply for this job .