25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- Preparing and presenting budgets
- Reconcile bank books and records
- Financial statements preparation and reporting
- Monitor actual overheads versus planned and review with General Manager. Reporting monthly on actual versus planned variances
- Liaising with statutory bodies and government agencies and rendition of all necessary returns
- Coordinating internal and external audit and liaising with external auditors
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements pertaining to financial statement reporting and global accounting standards.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Order and monitor inventory of office supplies within budget
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Developing creative options for financing venture working capital
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in accounting/finance or a numerate discipline
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting and financial management preferably in an FCMG
- Ability to review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes
- Credible commercial and business awareness with the ability to deliver within short reporting deadline
- Excellent MS Office skills (advance level excel is an advantage)
- Strong project management skills and understanding of business processes and operations, particularly in the FMCG industry
- Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work
- Strong organizational, critical-thinking, communication, time-management and analytical skills
- Experience with financial modelling is a plus
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484456 to apply for this job .