25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- The incumbent plans, develops and implements strategy for HR management and development and he is responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations.
- First degree in humanities or business related field
- Professional HR qualification
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in human resources management and at least 3 years in office administration and facility
- Must have good understanding of labour laws and industrial relations/arbitration
- Applicants must reside in Port Harcourt or its environs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484453 to apply for this job .