25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with corporate organization and other potential customers.
- He will closely work with technical design team to achieve established sales goals
- First degree in Marketing or social sciences related courses from a recognized University
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate cognate experience in the Automobile industry
- Demonstrate understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large scale deals
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484450 to apply for this job .