- teaching all areas learning environment;
- planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- maintaining discipline;
- preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings;
- coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools;
- meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484436 to apply for this job .