Troloppe Property services is a leading multidisciplinary property services company, privately held and incorporated in Nigeria, providing bespoke solutions across a range of real estate services to owners, occupiers and investors. Over the years we have expanded our services with a foundation based on core strengths, unrivalled local expertise, extensive network and knowledge combined with strategic partnerships.
Our growth has been based on maintaining relationships with our clients across a broad range of industries. Our clients depend on our ability to draw on years of experience in the local market, our professionals know their communities and the property market inside out and provide knowledgeable, creative solutions to all their clients real estate needs.
Troloppe Property Services seeks aggressive, ambitious and capable individuals to expand our real estate sales and lettings team.
Candidates must be self-motivated, aggressive, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature. Responsibilities include: negotiating, prospecting, market research, deal origination, and transaction management.
What We offer:
- Competitive basic salary + benefits
- Attractive commission structure
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent support tools and structure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively supervise and manage the unit.
- Must have experience dealing with MNC's and HNIC'S
- The ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Confident and assertive where required.
- Sociable and outgoing.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to hit and exceed targets – must be used to working on a commission structure.
- Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels.
- Must be well dressed and presented at all times
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484328 to apply for this job .