Hotel Bon Voyage is a luxury brand with the vision to be the best value for money hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, a modern up and coming district, the hotel overlooks the Kuramo lagoon perfectly placed to attract business travelers.
The housekeeper duties will include:
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms.
- Organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures.
- Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand.
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos.
- Replace dirty linens with clean items.
- Inspect and turn mattresses regularly.
- Store all dirty laundry in line with company policy, monitor guest laundry bags, replace laundry bags and slips.
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order, realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Respond to guest queries and requests respond to calls for housekeeping problems.
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms,remove room service items.
- Organize and restock cart at the end of the shift.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Follow all company safety and security procedures.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards observe and report damage of hotel property.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load.
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Listening skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team work, integrity, honesty and high energy levels.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484327 to apply for this job .