Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
B.Sc in Accounting or other related courses with an emphasis in Accounting.
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- Two to four years working experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system is a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484305 to apply for this job .