The Company is a franchise of New World Immigration, a South African company created out of the need for a specialist organisation with a focus on assisting prospective migrants with their plans to seek better opportunities abroad. New World Immigration facilitates the complete visa process for clients. Our services cover but are not limited to Australian and South African Immigration and Emigration, European Residency Permits, Canadian Work and Study Visas together with all Retirement, Volunteer, Investor and Permanent Residency Visas.
Reporting to: Executive Director
Overview of Role: Leading a small team of professionals and supporting company operations.
Role Objectives and Responsibilities
- ensure a successful launch of the franchise in Nigeria
- Keeps Directors informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484293 to apply for this job .