We are an organization with the vision of becoming the leading service provider in the oil and gas industry, particularly the downstream sector. As a business, we are committed to the enablement of our clients’ businesses while creating value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting for the position of an Executive assistant to perform the following functions:
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Streamlines interactions with key departments and facilitates initiatives on behalf of the Managing director.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the Managing director’s absence.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good Bachelor’s Degree.
- Chartered Secretarial certificate or other professional qualification.
- Minimum 5-10 years executive assistance to a Managing director.
- Must possess the ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion at all times.
- The chosen candidate must have analytical and problem solving skills, effective communication skills and must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- No gender preference and not more than 35 years of age.
A competitive remuneration and benefit package is offered for the above position; the position is based in Lagos, Nigeria
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484288 to apply for this job .