We are a prestigious, well-established, co-educational Christian institution. We are expanding our operations to the Lekki-Ajah-Epe Expressway axis, and strengthening our workforce by offering opportunity to young, motivated high-flyers, who are qualified and suitable for the following position:
JOB TITLE: SECURITY GUARDS:
1) Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6) Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
• High school degree
Method of Application:
Forward CV and cover letter to the Recruiting Officer, with the particular position applied for, as the subject of the mail, not later than 30th September 2016