- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as; preparing documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the regulations, policies and procedures of the industry.
- Managing of the ASYCUDA++ system
- Working closely with the operation department for reception of shipping documents for customs clearance purposes and ensure compliance with customs requirements
- Assist in all area of documentation process to ensure FORM M and all required documentations are processed on time for excellent customer delivery
- Provide pre-assessment for all the company’s shipments before final quote of given and approval received
- Responsible to provide up to date information on statutory requirement and ensure compliance
- Maintain correspondence with Key regulator bodies of FGSL business
- Work closely with the operation team to provide useful information to help manage delivery better and reduce cost.
- Check all shipping documents received in compliance with updated regulation and report non-conformities when identified.
- At least three years relevant experience in a related field
- Ability to manage the ASYCUDA++
- Degree in Marine law or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of customs procedures and processes
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Good filing and documentation skill.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484204 to apply for this job .