Requirement is simple
The main responsibility of a teacher is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this you will also have to arrange any extra curricular activities and set targets for your students. You will of course spend a lot of time writing on blackboards and will also be responsible for the safety of pupils during your lessons.
Typical duties include:
- Advising student on career issues.
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
Personal qualities required
- You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of BSC. in Education or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be intelligent, self-motivated and must be goal driven/oriented.
- English Graduate
- Lives in Mushin and environs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484184 to apply for this job .