Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
- Working closely with process chemists and control engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility;
- Designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account;
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration;
- Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models;
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting;
- Optimising production by analysing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies;
- Applying new technologies;
- Researching new products from trial through to commercialisation and improving product lines;
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
- Effective technical skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Team working skills.
- HND or Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484005 to apply for this job .