- develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
- Maintains all records and filing in the archive storage to be across all units
- Ensure the Electronic document control system is implemented effectively across the organization
- Checking quality of documents in line with the document control procedure of FGSL.
- Setting up filling systems.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and are given to the appropriate staff; referenced and stored safely
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Deploy and manage software for effective document control
- Must possess a Bachelor degree or HND in any discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience in document control
- Ability to keep clear and accurate record.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Analytical skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484002 to apply for this job .