Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
- Increasing the production capacity by improving performance. Oversee production control
- Ensuring achievement of the production targets.
- Supervise Drilling and Production Operations.
- Leading the production and drilling team in the forecasting, planning and delivering of product volumes.
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods. Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel Ensuring that the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
- Operating the oil and gas fields in a profitable and optimal manner.
- Develop and manage budget and operational expenses, oversee proposal development bid packages and subcontractor agreements. Provide cost and risk management.
- Building ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the organization.
- Taking corrective actions to rectify variances.
- Managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications to ensure compliance with standards, specs and contract terms and conditions.
- Managing field production assets to ensure optimum exploitation and administrating the resources to operate and maintain all surface facilities to ensure optimum availability of oil production around the clock in a safe and environmental friendly manner.
- Ensuring proper implementation of approved reservoir management and monitoring programs.
- Directing the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns and approving plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
- Effectively maintaining internal and external communications with a broad variety of engineering disciplines and management.
- Supervising facilities and production engineers, and contract gaugers in the field.
- Experience: 2 years
- HND or Bachelors degree
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484001 to apply for this job .