- Completes stores operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains stores staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains stores staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by maintaining the security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the stores by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Communication SkFlexibleexible/Adaptable, Energy Level, Ability to Synthesize, Work Ethic, Honesty and Integrity, Initiative, Business Judgement, Self Confidence, Technical Skills, Leadership Ability, Decisiveness, Problem Solving Ability, Fashion Oriented
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483961 to apply for this job .