Ventures Platform (VP) is a subsidiary of Emerging Platforms Group. It is a carefully curated innovation hub that serves as a Launchpad for tech startups and a co-working community where tech-enthusiasts, freelancers, start-up entrepreneurs, and professionals on the go, who share common attitudes, interests, and goals can meet, network and create viable solutions.
- Provide Assistance in meeting departmental and organizational objectives
- Provide program and partners implementation support to the department
- Contribute to overall development and evaluation of programs
- Conduct relevant research for program design and partnership development
- Provide assistance in meeting social impact objectives
- Provide assistance with other tasks assigned
Required Job related Competence:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and thorough, needing minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient people and relationship building skills
- Possess administrative skills
- Determination to succeed
- Ability to use basic Microsoft tools i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.
Emerging Platforms Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483948 to apply for this job .