A consulting firm is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable FMCG company.
- Must have solid experience in managing sales team
- Have good ability to coach and mentor a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication ability
- Principled with Integrity
- Good marketing and Sales knowledge
- Manage the sales team efficiently, according to the company's requirements to make and arrange sales plan, reasonable distribution, and implementation of sales task, regular sales report and submit to the General Manager (Business Development).
- Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications
- Lead the team to develop new distributors, maintain the relationship with distributors, follow-up on regular distributors visitation, mediate between company and customer when necessary.
- Organise team members to collect market information and product feedback regularly.
- Analyse market conditions, competitors, its products and feedback from the distributors and proffer ideas to Management on a regular basis.
- Train and coach the Area Sales Executives, to develop a long-term plan for learning and training, and actively cultivate team member's sales ability and team spirit.
- Cooperate with other sales team members to conduct market activities, lead or cooperate with all departments of the company to complete the company's project work such as exhibitions, promotional activities or marketing, public relations activities.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483830 to apply for this job .