Our client an international School that runs the British curriculum, located in Calabar, Cross River state, requires for immediate employment the service of a competent Igbo Language Teacher.
- Put together informative and engaging lesson plans for Igbo Language by using a variety of visual aids, textbooks and creative projects to gain students’ involvement.
- Prioritizing teaching methods
- Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
- Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class.
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily.
- And any other duty as assigned by the Management of the school
- A University degree in Igbo Education from any accredited tertiary institution
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as an Igbo Language teacher at any reputable School
- A passion for teaching children
- Effective classroom management style
- Good interpersonal relations skill
- Good communications skill
Salary – N80,000 to N100,000 + Accommodation for 3 Months
Location - Calabar
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483801 to apply for this job .