Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided. File and maintain records. Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ability to articulate the services provided by ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Demonstrate competency in all operational aspects of reception including meeting scheduling, distributing mail, filing, and answering the phone, etc.
- Whenever possible, guest/customer complaints and requests will resolved on the spot, whether by referral or scheduling. If unsure how to assist a guest/customer refer them to a supervisor.
- All inquiries are recorded, date stamped, and immediately forwarded to the appropriate individual.
- All walk-in requests and complaints relating to scheduling and/or operations will be logged.
- Duty performance should reflect professionalism Reading materials should be up to date.
- Any plants in office should be watered weekly.
- Lobby/waiting area kept clear of clutter and trash
- A University degree graduate in the Social sciences or its equivalent with minimum of Second Class Lower/HND -Upper Credit in any field.
Experience: 1-2 year experience in Administrative, Front Desk, Customer Relations and Human Relations function.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483779 to apply for this job .