General Manager (Procurement)
Graduate in Engineering (Preferably Electrical)
Very good in excel and ms word
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30-45 Years
EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE: Minimum of 8 years.
DATE EXPECTED TO JOIN
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS PROPOSED
Very attractive and negotiable
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of purchasing Clerks and suppliers in purchasing materials, services and products.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material requirements.
- Coordinate with project department to identify exact requirements, quantities and delivery schedules.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as per management requirements.
- Resolve vendor’s/contractors grievances and claims of suppliers.
- Raise/review purchase orders, claims and contracts in conformation with company policies.
- Ensure all suppliers/contractors are registered with the company.
- Review, evaluate and recommend specifications for issuing awarding bids.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supply. Interview them in order to determine product availability, delivery and terms of purchase.
- Prepare bid awards for requiring board approvals.
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating contracts policies with suppliers.
- Liaison/communicate with agencies outside company such as customs, Government departments/parastatals/agencies.
- Organize, plan, prioritize material /services requirements.
- Ensure supply of materials/services on time.
- Any other assignment that may be given by the organization from time to time.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483755 to apply for this job .