Actuarial Advisory Consults is one of the leading management consulting firms in the Nation. For couple of years, we've been passionate about achieving better results for our clients-results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic and enduring.
We advise executives leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, digital, advanced analytics, transformations, sustainability and mergers & acquisitions, across all industries and geographies.
Our unique approach to traditional change management, helps our clients measure and manage risk and overcome the odds to realize results.
Details: Scope of work
The Executive Administrator will work closely with our growing consulting team on a broad range of activities including industry and market research, document file management, and invoice preparation, budgeting, advanced secretarial, administrative and project-related assignments.
- Managing hard copy and electronic databases for projects, including organization of document hardcopy and electronic files.
- Creating electronic files and drafting correspondence on various matters.
- Screening telephone calls, taking detailed messages, coordinating meeting space and maintaining calendars as directed.
- Assisting in formatting and optical enhancement of external presentations.
- Conducting directed secondary research.
- Organizing receipts and preparing expense reports in a timely and accurate manner; reconcile as required.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel schedules and related reservations.
- Be proactive in meeting officer’s needs.
- Maintaining internal contact databases as well as marketing, pitch and project related reports.
- Preparing invoices and maintaining project tracking. Routing incoming mail.
- Performing related duties as assigned. (e.g., summarize documentation, prepare binders, etc.)
- Responsible for all secretarial duties in support of the team.
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 2 years of applicable experience in consulting firm or related discipline.
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing and word processing skills; basic spreadsheet skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of the dispute practice staff.
- Outstanding organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some flexibility in working overtime.
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize large amounts of data.
- High levels of discretion, professionalism and independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; functions well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483733 to apply for this job .