Full Time (Evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 5 years
Industry standard (based on experience)
50-60 hours per week
Our Company is an innovative electronic payment solution provider providing payment solutions and remittances for businesses and individuals. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Associate who will generate new business for the company.
We are seeking staff that will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion. This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, Xamarin and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Use Graphics tools: Corel Draw, Adobe tools (Fireworks, Photoshop etc.)
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients – Mobile, Web & Desktop
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Draw up a testing schedule for the complete system
- Write user manuals
- Train new system users when required
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
Additional experience in the following areas is highly desirable
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- Competent use of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- ORMs e.g. Entity Framework and NHibernate
- Experience of WCF technology
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience of working to and applying agile methodologies
- SOLID design principles
- Ability to translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Design patterns experience
- Experience of liaising extensively with external or internal clients
- Ability to analyse clients’ existing systems
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience of using .NET development.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications.
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL.
- A solid understanding of OOP principles.
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Inter-personal skills.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
Bachelor’s or MS degree in Computer Science (or related field), with 3-5 years of experience in relevant Software Solutions development environments.
Previous Software Solutions experiences are requisite
Professional Certification is an added advantage
Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483729 to apply for this job .