- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Collaborate with Head, Events and Activations to ensure all materials and equipments from the warehouse are available where and when needed.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security at warehouse locations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Prepare annual warehouse and logistics budget, manage the budget and monitor spend against planned objectives
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Manage and coordinate the activities of warehouse and logistics assistants.
Bachelor's Degree or Hnd in any social sciences related degree
Required Working Experience:
Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in supply chain management, logistics and warehouse operating environments
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Inventory control and equipment maintenance skills
- Strong analytical skills and fact based orientation in decision making
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance;
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse;
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas;
- Technical and skills, particularly database management and spreadsheets;
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to work on a tactical and strategic level;
- Sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve them
- Excellent multi-tasking, solid execution, project management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of brand management, brand planning, advertising and digital media/marketing
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently, keep to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and negotiation skills;
- Must be a people person with the ability to interact at multiple levels to get things done timely and efficiently.
- Excellence, integrity, and is able to instill trust and honesty in others
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483712 to apply for this job .