The IT Manager will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines; supervise the implementation and maintenance of the apartment's computing needs.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs;
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensuring that users adhere to software licensing laws;
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users;
- Securing data from internal and external attack;
- Offering users appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentoring and training new ICT support staff;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Oversee the general function of the IT business center.
- Ensure proper safety of all servers and IT equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide instant solutions to the challenges
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage personnel
- Communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel
Education and Experience
- At least 5 managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Expertise in internet management and troubleshooting
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483565 to apply for this job .