Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja.
Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit an Assistant Housekeeper/Housekeeping Supervisor.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist the Executive Housekeeper in ensuring that rooms are cleaned and prepared to our high standards by supervising the team of room attendants.
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
- Preparing the daily list of rooms to clean and prepare, checking rooms, ensuring we have sufficient supplies etc you will also be required to help with the cleaning and preparation as required.
- To supervise all housekeeping operatives and ensure high standards.
- To ensure all activities are logged at every shift, not limited to lost and found items.
- All other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in maintaining a monthly linen inventory
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to complete relevant paperwork.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Experience of using a variety of cleaning equipment and Products.
- Previous supervisory experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of OND/HND in any discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Formal training from any hospitality college will be an added advantage.
- A total of 7-year working experience is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483551 to apply for this job .