This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Logistics / Transportation jobs in Nigeria
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
· Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
· Go the extra mile to drive sales.
· Maintain in-stock and coordinate with HO for stocks to be maintained at Abuja.
· Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
· Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
· Cross sell products.
· Team up with colleagues to ensure proper customer service.
· Build productive trust relationships with customers.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
· Stay up-to-date with new product launches.
Solid sales experience in B2B environment (approximately 10-15 years), with at least 5 years in Supermarket and warehouse solutions.
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Availability to travel as needed.
· Strong communication and team management skills.
· Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner.
· Payment collection & follow up.