This position is for an Online Marketing Associate to support our online marketing efforts, as well as coordinate and manage our studios. The Social Media Marketing Associate will support a wide variety of tasks, including social media engagement (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram, etc.), planning and analysis. This candidate will lead the content development and implementation of social media marketing programs and communications copy - be “the brand voice”- as expressed through all channels of interactive marketing and social media.
Programs and content will build awareness, build traffic and engagement, market our product(s) and acquire new customers. The individual should LOVE AND HAVE OR BE WILLING TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE MAKEUP, FASHION AND WEDDINGS!!
- Execute social media strategy on a day-to-day basis to increase fan engagement and channel growth
- Be the social media voice of our brands, by monitoring and assembling & creating content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels.
- Coordinate with company and marketing executives to direct social media conversations and need for response
- Drive social media landscape research to develop a competitive advantage within social media
- Develop comprehensive editorial calendar with posts drafted and scheduled for future publication.
- Drive content through an editorial calendar of brand activities and online events in order to maintain relevant, engaging content through all social media channels
- Establish consistency of message across multiple networks and work to ensure proper messaging is being published online
- Implement programs for engaging, nurturing, and growing the company’s social sphere of users.
- Monitoring online metrics to determine audience demographic trends preferred content and to identify opportunities for further engagement
- Capture and report relevant performance metrics for the channels and promotions employed within those channels
- Conceptualize, design, create and manage content and social media campaigns and generate buzz through viral marketing initiatives
- Creating ongoing conversations with key influencers within our market
- Community management, respond to fan inquiries in a timely manner
- Contribute innovative social media campaign ideas that tie into overall brand strategies
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management, Communications or Computer Science
- 1-3 years Internet Marketing experience
- Experience & familiarity with leading social media platforms
- Ability to be creative and engaging in written communication, especially within the restrictions of social media platforms, while strictly adhering to project guidelines for tone and voice
- Critical thinker, with the ability to distill actionable insights from large quantities of data
- Ability and desire to stay on the cutting edge of industry best practices, including frequent review of relevant blogs, websites, social media though leader social media streams, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with text editing and basic data manipulation
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization
- Ability to successfully complete multiple projects within a deadline
WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483479 to apply for this job .