- To attract and determine suitable candidates for job openings, Human Resources Assistants post or advertise job openings, interview potential hires, administer tests, check references, and assist in ranking candidates.
- They also assist in benefit administration, training, publicizing company policies, and recordkeeping.
- Human Resources Assistants can rise to supervisory or management positions where they have more authority in making final hiring decisions.
- Human Resources Assistants help shape the future of their companies through the new hires they help bring into the organization.
- They also must be adept at picking up non-verbal clues from prospective candidates to determine a good hire.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Management courses or any related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years working experience in Human resource department.
- Good decision making skills.
- Must be a good listener.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483469 to apply for this job .