Qualiserve Group - The organization started its operational activities as Qualiserve Technologies Ltd in the year 2005 to provide ICT solutions. Since then, Qualiserve has earned a reputation of helping its clients to attain improved performance in the provision of quality services in IT and other areas such as Telecom Infrastructure and Man-power Outsourcing. This we have achieved through a diverse pool of professionals, leveraging on the best practices, innovations and a strong backing from our financial partners to deliver world class services.
- Operate the storage infrastructure including provisioning of LUNs and Volumes to servers and virtualized infrastructure etc
- Monitoring and maintenance the Storage Area Network including the fabric from host connectivity to the storage system
- Track storage system utilization
- Installation, setup and maintenance of backup environment, backup software and support backup and restore operations
- Support with monitoring and reporting of system health/ performance of all nodes of the SAN fabric
- Monitor storage performance / quality and implements performance tuning to resolve performance issues
- Create and maintain documentation as it pertains to the storage infrastructure procedures and configuration
- Report on necessary recommendations for additional storage resources or hardware and any improvements that increases performance and reliability
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 monitoring and support with on-call rotation
- Perform tape stock management.
- Perform healthy check and log collection for the procedure
- Responsible for the investigation and fix any backup issues.
- Clean up the storage media containing customer’s data before disposing or reuse of the storage media.
- Reponses the service request or incident ticket in time and escalate to next level with in SLA
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in storage solutions
- Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of storage technology such as RAID, LUN, Fiber Channel, NAS, SAN, iSCSI, multipath etc.
- Knowledge with Fiber Channel switches and routers
- Knowledge with backup, network and Virtualization Technology
- Working knowledge in Windows/Linux/Unix system admin
- Ability to document, and effectively implement projects and systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Fluency in English and the local language (written and verbal)
- skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, MSWord and Power Point
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483255 to apply for this job .