Swap Consulting - Our client is a leading Internet Service Provider with head office in Victoria Island, Lagos, and branches across Nigeria. As a result of business expansion they seek qualified candidates to fill this role
- Provide second–level technical support for iWireless customers through escalations from call agents
- Supervise both internal and external (contractors) personnel during SOMA base station installations
- Network support functions for corporate clients
- Maintenance of connectivity for clients.
- B.Sc (Elect/Elect) CCNA, CCNP (ONT)
- Experience: 2 yrs
- LAN/WAN Network troubleshooting skills
- LAN, WAN, WiMAX, VoIP,
- Conscientious, Dedicated, Highly motivated
- Ability to engage customers, customer focus, timeliness, being target driven, quality consciousness, ability to work without supervision and ability to lead a small team to deliver on targets.
- Ability to use fibre optic tools such as optical light source, optical power meter, splicing tool and Optical
- Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) will be an added advantage. Ability to use the computer and Microsoft office applications is a key requirement.
- Experience in the installation of any type of cabling such as Cable TV, fixed telephone lines and DSL will be an added advantage.
- Quick learners are preferred, since this will require working on new technology.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in science or engineering related courses.
- Exceptions may be made in the case of those who studied other disciplines but with field experience in the installation of optic fibre cabling.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483229 to apply for this job .