This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Ecommerce/Internet jobs in Nigeria
· Spearhead & drive the company’s corporate strategy, and make recommendations on key business decisions.
· Strategic planning and resource allocation
· Establish operational processes/ process improvement
· Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
· Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objective
· Set operational and performance goals for each department which are tied to long-term goals
· Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
· Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made. Make relevant suggestions for improvement.
· Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
· Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
· Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
· Take charge in high-priority crises.
· Minimum of a Masters or MBA from a reputable institution
· Minimum of 15 years relevant experience.
· Proven track record in strategic management at senior managerial level
· Proven track record of leading a company to sustained profitability.
· Strategic mindset, strong leadership, motivational, presentation and negotiation skills identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them.
· Exposure to regulatory requirements essential.
· Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills.
· An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in difficult business environments.