This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Ecommerce/Internet jobs in Nigeria
· Monitor and enhance the company brand and ensure brand messages are consistent. Be fully in charge of brand management.
· Advise on both digital and traditional marketing strategies, and directly work with the marketing team to implement.
· Analyse market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies.
· Gather and analyse customer insight.
· Guide the marketing team on effective user engagement strategies and techniques.
· Directly oversee the activities of the SEO & SEM teams to ensure optimal efficiency.
· Analyse email campaigns, communicate results and implement improvements
· Minimum of a Degree
· 7-10 years experience
· Proficient in SEO & SEM
· Deep understanding of PPC – Google & Facebook ads
· Good knowledge of online reputation management
· Experienced in affiliate marketing
· Proven expertise in marketing communications, brand management, PR and media relations.
· Excellent communication and networking skills.
· Good leadership and people management skills
· Good presentation and negotiation skills
· Strategic and planning skills
· Good understanding of product marketing