Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- This is a Manager/Deputy Manager position reporting to the Assistant Director, Prevention Advisor for Key Population Interventions.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, management and implementation of HIV Prevention among Key Populations, particularly female sex workers (brothel and non-brothel based). S/He will be responsible for the management of systems strengthening and institutional and structural frameworks of the project for state-level stakeholders.
- S/He will ensure improvement in continuum of community and facility based prevention, care and treatment for Key Populations.
- S/He will oversee and ensure proper coordination and implementation of evidence-informed comprehensive behaviour change communication programmes to address HIV prevention, treatment, care and support needs for key target populations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Social/Medical/Biological/Behavioural Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in Public Health or any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of seven (7) years post NYSC experience in managing HIV and/or other health-related programmes, Behaviour Change Communication and experience in policy work, advocacy and systems strengthening.
- Must possess experience in quantification and drug distribution scheme.
- Must understand the culture and traditions of people in the territory.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, integrity and drive for continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and function effectively as a team member and as the supervisor of a large team.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483166 to apply for this job .