Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is soliciting for individuals to fill the following vacancies in a 5-year USAID funded project called ‘Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN 2) Project for Anambra, Imo, Akwa-Ibom and River States.
- Review documents and literature in relation to ongoing research/project topics
- Work with WEWE Director of Monitoring and Evaluation to develop research themes within WEWE’s program areas
- Develop research tools according to research methodology
- Carryout baseline, operations, action and implementation research
- Document research processes and report to the DME
- Enter and analyze data using agreed statistical software
- Write final reports and papers for peer review journal publications
- Support the supervision of data collection and data quality checks on data collection process
Qualification and Requirements:
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health, International development, Epidemiology, statistics, Demography, Biological Sciences, Operations research or related discipline
- Minimum of one year post PhD or five years post MPH
- Strong Quantitative, Qualitative Research and analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience with HMIS, SPSS, Epistat, Epi-Info, STATA
- Candidates with demonstrable skills, but lower years of postgraduate experience will be considered
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to do research
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483163 to apply for this job .