Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is soliciting for individuals to fill the following vacancies in a 5-year USAID funded project called ‘Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN 2) Project for Anambra, Imo, Akwa-Ibom and River States.
- Work with Finance and Admin Director (FAD) to overseeing project finance duties
- Assist FAD to Grant management of sub-awards/grants
- Assist FAD to manage accounting, financial records and other financial matters
- Assist in preparation of sound budgets and monitor project expenses in line with the cooperative agreements, USAID regulations and WEWE financial policies
- Ensure financial systems is in compliance with USAID regulations, WEWE financial policies and the LOPIN cooperative agreement.
- Assist FAD to management sub-grants to Implementing agents
- Writing and submitting timely financial reports to USAID and particularly completing the financial section of the quarterly reports, filling USAID Accruals forms and Standard Forms
- Assist in Coordinating annual USAID audits and support WEWE statutory audits
- Setting up and maintaining the QuickBooks accounting software
- Supervision of the finance officers
- Experience working on an international donor project such as USAID/PEPFAR/EU strongly desired
Qualification and Requirements:
- Must have a BSc/HND in Accounting or a related course with a minimum of a second class upper or upper credit
- Must have an advance degree in accounting/finance or any other related field
- An ICAN or ANAN professional qualification is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a USAID or USG accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology
- The ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs such as eg Quick Book, peach tree or SAGE
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483159 to apply for this job .