Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the State Team Leader (STL) in the region.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of quality antiretroviral therapy (ART) services, through ensuring an efficient supply of medicines and delivering client-oriented services to promote appropriate use.
- S/he will manage the Pharmacy Unit to ensure excellent delivery of pharmaceutical care and uninterrupted supply of anti-retroviral drugs and other relevant medications.
- S/he will also ensure that the project maintains Good Pharmacy Practice and Standards in clinical service delivery.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a university degree in degree (Bachelor of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Services/Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in public health programs, with a focus on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
- Must possess a proven record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment and implementing health projects conducted with disease control programmes in low-income countries.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the ART regime and current global/national guidelines for dispensing ARV.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing and data interpretation skills.
- Presentation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483037 to apply for this job .