Interior Designer - Diaspora trained
- Creative, fresh and a great eye for design.
- Good 3D awareness
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Confidence with figures
- Ability to visualise concepts and explain to the clients and team members
- Great interest in changing trends in design
- Capacity to engage potential clients and close deals
- Detailed, good interpersonal skills, a great listener and analytical.
Qualification- A good university degree/diploma in interior design with substantial experience
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish design projects within a specific time for the organisation
- Communicate and represent the organisation to clients and all external sources.
- Provide guidance and direction to the project and CS team including setting performance standards and monitoring performance in interior design
- Process and manage information between the organisation and the various clients
- Provide guidance and expert advice to team on technical systems and work delivery with clients
- Manage and set schedules for the project team
- Advise clients on progress, liaising with the different department.
- Project management experience is important, structuring and juggling different projects at the same time is also key.
- Good reporting skills and furniture design experience would be excellent.
- Render design ideas 3D a definite necessity.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of projects
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482795 to apply for this job .