Our Client is a spa & wellness place dedicated & focused on specific needs of Women, Men and Couples offering exciting choice of treatments, reasonable prices and truly genuine massage service.
They have an incredible team of professionally trained therapists with years of experience in various massage techniques and therapies and currently looking for a qualified candidate to join the team.
- To carry out all treatments listed in spa's published treatment Menu
- To deliver treatment service levels to comply with spa center's guidelines, health and safety regulations, contra-indications and ensure a consistently outstanding guest experience
- To maintain a clean and efficient operation and environment to meet and exceed guest expectations
- To ensure a consistently outstanding treatment service is provided at all times, maximising business potential from treatments and retail sales
- Act as an ambassador of the spa place with guests and colleagues
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform massage while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist preferred
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage is a huge plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Sales centric and guest care orientated
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Flexible work ethic and proactive approach
- Knowledge of skincare and various product houses
- In depth knowledge of contra-indications
- Health and Safety awareness
- Ability to carry out variety of treatments demonstrating confidence and competence
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482763 to apply for this job .