FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures, and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high-pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Leads functional project teams and manages critical timelines with the goal to streamline and provide critical customer service.
- Assembles and tests assemblies according to FMC specifications.
- Applies and develops skills of team in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR). Cleans up components after assembly according to FMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
- Inputs labor details into Labor Tracking System (LTS) for cost tracking purposes.
- Uses material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
- Identifies problems, obstacles or opportunities and takes actions to address current and/or future problems through the application of proven and/or new approved techniques.
- Learns procedures and practices safety to prepare for next level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Proficient in comprehending engineering and weld blueprints.
- Ability to operate High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as tapes, rulers and pressure gauges.
- Recognized as having a specialized depth of expertise in the field.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482730 to apply for this job .