MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them.
- Design and evaluate quarterly PBC (Personal Business Commitment) with team member
- Attend daily NOC operation meeting
- Attend Weekly OPS meeting
- Request advanced product training
- FO daily, weekly, monthly report design and quality improvement.
- FO handover report design and quality improvement
- Create and perfect work flow
- Ensure all TT are created within SLA
- Ensure FO team get the newest topology and network information
- Ensure FO team get the newest fault category and fault grading
- Ensure 7*24 monitoring all network service, such as traffic, signaling, circuits, and availability KPI, etc.
- Ensure FO team to escalate all the network problem according to SLA, including availability KPI
- Ensure all TT are followed and updated according to SLA
- Conduct audit troubleshooting analyze report and preventive guidance, and train FO engineer how to do trouble shooting
- Follow the critical network issues and update to NOC manager, and Irancell managers
- Make FO preventative maintenance plan and ensure implementation quality
- Ensure issues found by preventative maintenance are properly escalated
- Ensure FO team to do Data collection, Network performance collection and 7*24 monitoring
- Audit CR and arrange FO team to supervise the service during CR implementation, and verify the service status after CR finished
- Ensure all the CR are properly recorded and followed
- Ensure FO team to supervise and follow up all network equipment integration, ATP with project department
- Arrange FO team to cooperate with BTS acceptance and ensure quality, such as TCH availability, etc
- Arrange FO team to check hardware and software version, data configuration
- Ensure all the site access are under FO control and have reference number
- Ensure FO team to supervise network service status during site access
- Ensure all network problem caused by site access are properly followed
- Ensure a good and reasonable shift plan, especially during holidays and festival
- Ensure shift plan implementation quality
- Ensure the quality of shift handover
- Possesses detailed knowledge in GSM, 3G and IP
- Knowledge in Network Management Systems and TMN Architecture (OSS, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP)
- Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics
- Good knowledge of network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and use
- Network service / performance focused
- Good knowledge about network operation processes and interfaces
- Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes
- 5 to 6 years of relevant working experience
- Detail knowledge in Transmission : Microwave, Optical, Leased Lines
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Performance management
- Communication skills at CxO level
- Customer Expectation Management
- Excellent team player
- High level leadership skills(be able to manage a team of 70+)
- Excellent reporting and planning skills
- Time management
- Fault management
- Good analytical and investigation technique
- Excellent team player
- Decision Making Skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482471 to apply for this job .